Klik hier voor het artikel.
Klik hier voor het artikel
Klik hier voor het dubbel interview met Cris Zomerdijk.
Klik hier voor meer informatie over het boek.
Klik hier voor het artikel.
Klik hier voor het artikel dat gepubliceerd is in Customer First.
Filmpje van 2018, waar ik tevens voorzitter en spreker was: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nqu5pPJY88
Klik hier voor een link naar het artikel
Presentation title: Common pitfalls; how not to implement AI in your business
I have a passion for applied artificial intelligence which has led to:
- the start-up ai-training.nl,
- writing the book Artificial Intelligence In Actie
- starting as an associate partner at Holland Consulting Group (April 2019)
I have established and managed the Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellence (AI Cell) at Rabobank.
Rabobank belongs to the top 3 banks in the Netherlands.
During this period I initiated and managed several projects, amongst others:
- two chatbot implementations with different vendors
- Pepper Robot projects
- Enterprise Crowd Sourcing research in cooperation with the Technical University Delft and IBM Center of Advanced Studies
- Content Analytics projects
- RFP Speech recognition & Text Analytics
In November 2017 I started as Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master Chatbots at Shell. Where I implemented two chatbots on the new intranet for the total employee base (150K+)
I also execute workshops about Artificial Intelligence and how this applies to a specific domain (e.g. HR, Legal, Procurement etc) or sector (health care, banking, insurance, edcuation etc)
At LinkedIn People say the following about me.
''Muriel is an inspirational Business Consultant in the complex field of Artificial Intelligence. As a Project Manager Muriel is able to motivate teams and connecting people, as no other can. Muriel has a direct and straight forward approach, a can do mentality and with this her projects had always three commonalities: never missed tight deadlines, satisfied clients and created great business value.''
Annegien van Iterson, Client Executive IBM
''Muriel is a passionate professional with experience in vendor management, projectmanagement and innovation. This combination ensured an objective supplier selection and a well-planned Artificial Intelligence project from requirements to implementation.
As forerunner in AI she brought several departments together to increase benefits. Moreover Muriel is a very nice person to team up with.'' Rogier Vinckers, Manager Cross Channel Service Desk, Rabobank
''Muriel is an experienced project manager. She has a broad view over complex business matters, and she learns quickly. Muriel executes her project start-ups swiftly and efficiently. She is highly skilled, to-the-point, and flexible. Her people/communication skills make her able to lead her teams and connect both staff, clients, and principles. As a result her project results have always been “best in class” and highly predictable.''
Jim Peters, Interim CFO
As an Applied AI specialist I also would like to share what IBM Watson's Personality Insights is saying about me, based om my tweets @MurielSchepper
- You are expressive.
- You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them.
- You are adventurous: you are eager to experience new things.
- And you are energetic: you enjoy a fast-paced, busy schedule with many activities.
- Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.
- You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done.
- And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.
For more info about the methodology behind IBM Watson's Personality Insights see : https://www.ibm.com/watson/developercloud/doc/personality-insights/science.html